Each year, Energy Innovation Pioneers program at CERAWeek features a select group of promising startups working on early stage innovations that have the potential to disrupt the global energy industry. These companies epitomize the spirit and drive for invention characterizing the energy industry.
Please join us at the CERAWeek Innovation Agora to hear the CEOs and Founders of these companies share their insights on role of startups are playing in driving decarbonization through innovation. The 2022 class of Energy Innovation Pioneers will be featured in two Agora Studios:
CERAWeek and Innovation Agora delegates are also invited to attend Agora Pod sessions where each Pioneer will provide an interactive presentation about their company and technology.
We are delighted to share with you the 17th annual class of Energy Innovation Pioneers:
- Anax Power: Michael Longo, co-founder and head of business development
- Carbon America: Brent Lewis, CFO and co-founder
- Commonwealth Fusion Systems: Bob Mumgaard, CEO and co-founder
- Emvolon: Emmanuel Kasseris, CEO
- Fervo Energy: Tim Latimer, CEO
- Transaera: Sorin Grama, CEO and co-founder
- TS Conductor: Jason Huang, CEO
- SAFCell: Calum Chisholm, CEO