- Back to all Speakers
- Oliver Forsyth
Our Clean Energy Technology team of experts will present the top 10 cleantech trends expected this year in technologies that reduce carbon emissions and confront climate change.
Trends covered in this session will include:
- Supply chain challenges, trade barriers, and geopolitics drive new solar PV manufacturing capacity closer to the end markets
- Wind technology innovation focuses on larger turbine outputs and new recyclable materials
- 2022 becomes a tipping point for Green Hydrogen, triggered by upcoming policy quotas
- CCUS gains traction as a decarbonization solution for a wider group of regions and industries
- Corporates accelerate their investments in renewable assets
Decarbonization of the energy system is generating unprecedented interest in long duration energy storage (LDES) technologies. A flurry of LDES innovation is underway to manage structural issues in the electrical power industry and to compete with lithium ion (Li-ion) batteries. What are the characteristics of the key technologies and their opportunities? How can current obstacles of cost and inefficiency be overcome?